Lonely Days End Strangely Lonely Days End Strangely

GREAT, but only cuz the ending ROCKED!

the ending was the best part, i wouldn't change it. i loved it dearly. but if u do change it, i'll understand.

Pr0pag4nd4 Pr0pag4nd4

yo, lol

it's funny, but not that funny. do the greek letters mean anything, or is it all a bunch of random stuffs?

klausklapper responds:

says "worship satam" ^^

Flight Test - Version 4 Flight Test - Version 4

tis lovely

i likes it. i watched it for at least 10 minutes. the music is wat made it good, in my opinion. that's wat kept me watching and entertained. i liked the balloons too, but i thought that the blurriness kinda hurt my eyes a little as i stared, peering into it for such a long time, unblinking.

Grey-Matter Grey-Matter

cool!

Awesome, and very fun, with great animations to boot. I really love the quotes, too. where are they from?

V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

HAHAHAHA

It was good, but if you want to be respected, why would you want money to take it down. I say keep it up!... But if the only reason you did this was to make money, well, you suck. If you did this as a satire, then you're awesome. I suggest you not ask for money like that, because it makes those of us that love satire seem like horrible people who are just looking to make a profit on something that will get attention.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Great Job!

I love this game. I just wish that I could go back and read diary entries that I missed. The only other problem I had was that it was a little too easy. You should put a boss at the end, or something.

Substance of the Unconscious Substance of the Unconscious

it b good

i like it, and it's perfect for this video i'm gonna make for school- it's intended to brainwash the entire student population. can i use it for that? i'll gives you credit of course.

UnordinaryDragon responds:

Yup

[ b i p o l a r ] [ b i p o l a r ]

loves it

i really like this one. Great Job! i'm considering getting a cd of yours....

[ G o t M i l k ] [ G o t M i l k ]

likes it

i like it a lot. not much else to say. Good Job!